Commercial real estate in the Philadelphia Residential Complex are a separate part of the building with mirrored facades and floor-to-ceiling windows. Such architectural solution visually increases the space and fills the interior with natural light. An access to commercial real estate provides for an entrance group being separated from a residential part of the building. The restaurants have been provided with sufficient power supply; vent ducts have also been installed.
Offices are located on three floors of the residential complex and have different floor spaces and layout options. To provide you with an opportunity to choose commercial premise for your business today, we prepared the list of the main advantages of the residential complex:
- ● location in one of the prestigious districts of the capital, Pecherskyi district – it will take you 5 minutes to get to Khreshchatyk by car;
- ● appropriate floor spaces of non-residential premises –minimum floor space is from 100 sq., maximum – 670 sq.m;
- ● technical equipment for the restaurants and offices;
- ● well-developed infrastructure of the district – nearby there are pharmacies, grocery stores, boutiques and other commercial premises where the residents and employees of the complex can buy everything they need
- ● demand among the residents and guests of the building – when choosing the Philadelphia Residential Complex for a restaurant, you may be closer to your target audience;
- ● modern public services and amenities – it is comfortable both living and working in the Philadelphia Concept House;
- ● • maintenance of a managing company – you may order cleaning services, food delivery, flowers or resolve other current issues by contacting a manager of the ATMOSFERA Company.